Fire up the paddles people I'm gonna try it.
- Another top down kids poncho for my niece's birthday. I have until July 1st to do this one. I can't even tell ya how tired I am of this pattern. I've done two already this year. Enough already, but when the kids say, "I want one too" I have to power to refuse them.
- Karabella cardigan I have the pattern, I have the yarn, just haven't done it.
- Finish the Sunrise Circle jacket.
- Finish the Vintage Cami. This one is not getting done until the cotton pain in my arm subsides. Yes, the Rowan Cashcotton has been better, but I'm still sore.
- Another Picovoli in the Paton's Katrina I bought last week but with a pattern stitch and a split neckline. Does this still qualify as a Picovoli?
- Fuzzy feet for my little league pals.
- Sleeping socks for my dad
- Slippers for my husband
- Scarf for MFF
- Cha Cha Cha bag that I bought a kit for at Shepherd's Harvest Okay, I'm experiencing shortness of breath now.
- 3 more Odessa's for kids Christmas presents
- Finish the shawl I started for my mother in law for her Christmas present.
- If I knit stuff for everyone else and don't knit something for my mother for Christmas it will not be good.
- Someday my Orangina will come from Discount Yarn.com. Someday. In my lifetime hopefully.
- Clapotis. How could I forget the Clapotis?!
- The sleeves for the jean jacket. Chest pains.
- Baby sweater for my friend B-Donny's first child, due in September.
- Weasleys for my two little nephews for Christmas.
- Finish my Burly Spun cardigan. This is just ridiculous. The yarn is huge, the back and both fronts are done. What the hell am I doing?!
- One Skein project for my One Skein Secret Pal.
I can't go on. Bring on the AED. Okay, here is the sad and wacky part (don't tell my husband this one, you are now officially sworn to secrecy) (no I mean it, pinky swear now) I HAVE THE YARN FOR ALL OF THESE PROJECTS. Yikes!
I'm going to make a bold move. A move that may be the end of me. A move that will require many glasses of wine and margaritas from a jug. (Have you tried the big jug of pre-mixed margaritas that that crazy lil' Jose Cuervo is selling. Yum). I'm declaring a yarn diet. No new yarn until Labor Day. I'm sorry Yarn Cafe. I hope that you can stay afloat without me buying tons of yarn all summer, but I have to cut myself off before everyone gets together and I find myself crying on A&E in an episode of "Intervention".