Monday, May 15, 2006

Finished Handbag

Not much time today, but I did want to show you my finished Rick Rack Bag. I think I may have over felted because I had a really hard time finding the eyelets after felting. So I wasn't able to fit actual rick rack through the holes. But it worked out okay because I had some great beads so I used the darker yarn for the cord and threaded the beads on the ends. My mother-in-law really liked it so I guess it was a success.



I'm about half way through the back of the Sunrise Circle Jacket. Pictures of it tomorrow.

6 comments:

renee said...

Very pretty! I like your idea of using yarn and beads.

sheep#100 said...

The marble beads are a great detail.

Chris said...

I think it looks great! And I think bags work the best when they're felted really hard.

Yeah So said...

cute bag, i've been meaning to try this one. great blog too!

Jennifer said...

The bag is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»