Monday, February 20, 2006

Interpretive Ice Dancing

Or WTF? Some of these couples are married and they better be! If some guy is going to swing me around by my privates in front of a worldwide audience, I better have a ring on my finger. This is just yucky. I know these people are athletes and they are doing something I could not possibly do but pleeze! Where did they get some of these lifts? The Kama Sutra, or pay-per-view late at night? And after each couple is done all Dick Buttons can say is "that was very pleasant to watch". Stop the madness already! I can't take no more. Don't e-mail me to tell me I don't understand the artistry of ice dancing or that I could just change the channel. I know all that. I just don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even watch! I knopw some people are all ooh and ahhh but I'll take snowboarding any day!