Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Foolishly Happy

Things have been pretty crazy at the office so I haven't had much knitting time this week. I'm hoping that I'll be able to sit and knit tonight. Here is something that is just making me smile. I bought it a couple weeks ago and it just came in to full bloom. The hyacinths smell wonderful. Since it is 10 degrees outside right now, it is making me happy to have flowers growing on the kitchen table.


The pastel colors don't really fit with my decor, but I still love 'em. (I'm a Libra I want everything aesthetically perfect, I can't help myself).

In other news my son sold his childhood Pokemon card collection on e-bay this week. He now wants to sell more stuff. I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep an eye on the furniture and dogs in case he starts auctioning off. Why do teenagers think they need money all the time? He also asked me last night if I'm really going to use all that yarn. I'm going to have to put a lock on my stash closet!

No comments: