Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't Fence Me In

I haven't written for a long time for a few reasons.
  • When I found out my extended family was reading my blog the pressure was on.
  • I don't think I'm really a proficient enough knitter to be a "knitting blogger".
Don't knitting bloggers have to go on to write pattern books? Doesn't that involve math? Why would I want to do that?

See, the pressure is enormous. I really miss the writing part though. The random thoughts out into cyberspace. I miss that. So I'm picking up the laptop again. I'm back on the damn horse. I'm thinkin' outloud.

Here is what I'm thinking today.
  1. My throat is scratchy. I think I've caught my teenager's cold.
  2. If my teenager hadn't started kissing girls he wouldn't have colds all the time.
  3. Where am I going to buy wine now that "World Market" is closing in Minnesota?
  4. Do you remember when A&E was ballet and foreign films? Now it's "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and a show about a hillbilly family that run an exterminator business.
Do you see why I can't be fenced in?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Welcome back!

Wait, World Market is closing in MN??? Where am I going to buy 5 lb bags of chocolate chips??

Sheepish Annie said...

Umm...I didn't know I had to write patterns. I may be in some trouble here. I can barely knit them, let alone write them. Let's be rebels and avoid that path, 'kay?

Good to see you back!