- When I found out my extended family was reading my blog the pressure was on.
- I don't think I'm really a proficient enough knitter to be a "knitting blogger".
See, the pressure is enormous. I really miss the writing part though. The random thoughts out into cyberspace. I miss that. So I'm picking up the laptop again. I'm back on the damn horse. I'm thinkin' outloud.
Here is what I'm thinking today.
- My throat is scratchy. I think I've caught my teenager's cold.
- If my teenager hadn't started kissing girls he wouldn't have colds all the time.
- Where am I going to buy wine now that "World Market" is closing in Minnesota?
- Do you remember when A&E was ballet and foreign films? Now it's "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and a show about a hillbilly family that run an exterminator business.